Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Birthday







On my birthday I wanted to have a party. But my mom said I couldn't I asked what we were going to do. She wouldn't tell me and said she had a surprise planned that I would really love. I got a blog and a digital camera!!!!!!!!!!!!! The camera was pink in the picture but I will get it Monday September 28 ,2009 so basically tomorrow.


Then we went to CiCi's Pizza (it is a pizza buffet) that is my favorite pizza place. We went to pick up Gabby and Sarah. Gabby the boys and I didn't
know what was going on. then my
mom told us that we were going to the
Miley Cyrus concert!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so
excited I knew that this birthday would be the best.


It was the best birthday. I had the best birthday ever but Miley is trying to be a rocker I wonder why but my favorite song was party in the USA. But she forgot some words. It was still great though. I had fun thx mom, dad, grandmas & grandpas.
Luv Ya!








































No comments:

Post a Comment